Building a Rewarding Relationship
We encourage frequent communication to build a rewarding, long-term relationship. We want our clients to feel comfortable to pick up the telephone or to e-mail, whenever a financial question or concern arises.
Your Portfolio Manager is here to provide you with sound, objective financial advice and investment counsel.
Sometimes our level of personal service involves additional responsibilities – several of us act as individual trustees for a number of our clients. We are prepared and qualified to offer clients this personal level of fiduciary service.
Elements of superior client service include:
- Meet regularly to review accounts and to monitor any changes in your stated investment objectives.
- Provide on-line access to your portfolio via our secure and password-protected Client Website.
- Report on a monthly or quarterly basis, as requested.
- Manage smaller accounts for children and grandchildren to facilitate wealth transfer.
- Manage capital gains/losses to client expectations.
- Pay quarterly tax estimates and other recurring bills, as requested.
- Protect client privacy with a strict policy of confidentiality.